Digital Marketing Campaign Strategist
Ashton Education is currently seeking a suitably qualified Digital Marketing Campaign Strategist to join its Marketing and Communications team. Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Ashton Education operates in the post-secondary education sector and is responsible for providing a variety of professional services to its member network.
The Digital Marketing Campaign Strategist will be responsible for building a wide variety of digital marketing campaigns and then using data to rigorously assess their effectiveness. The ideal candidate will be a passionate digital marketer with a track record of achieving impressive results. Excited to build from scratch, the Digital Marketing Strategist thrives in ambiguous and new situations and is challenged by developing campaigns for the launch of new products and ideas across different brands.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an applicable discipline such as Digital Marketing, Marketing or Communications
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing strategy and execution
- Strong English language written communication skills
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and opportunities with a focus on North America
- A thorough knowledge of digital marketing tools available
- Research abilities including the ability to write reports and organize thoughts and ideas
- A very strong ability to communicate concepts and ideas clearly and persuasively across all levels
- Comfortable working remotely but able to participate as a team player
- The ability to focus clearly on the precise details of the planning process
- A passion for lifelong learning and a recognition of its importance
- Excellent analytical abilities specifically regarding target audiences
Remote Permanent position and flexible working hours
For all interested applicants, please send your cover letter, resume, and copy of related certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org