Graphic and Visual Designer
Ashton Education is located in Vancouver BC and delivers post-secondary education and secure testing to students and test-takers through its member network.
We are seeking a Graphic and Visual Designer to join our Marketing/Communications team for 20 hours per week.
Working from home is an option for this position.
Skills and Experience
- University degree or college diploma in visual arts, graphic design or any commercial arts and communications.
- Creative digital portfolio demonstrating prominent conceptual thinking and design skills.
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in the field of graphic design.
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Video editing tools and/or various design programs.
- A strong stylistic approach and an excellent understanding of current design trends.
- A creative mindset to be able to bring a design to life with simple instructions.
- Animation or motion graphics skills are an asset.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and collaborate with team members
- UX design knowledge would be an asset
- Digital and Print designing including company logos, promotional materials, digital ads, infographics, email marketing templates & website elements such as landing pages, web banners and other assets.
- Creation and maintenance of a wide variety of materials.
Start date: As soon as possible
For all interested applicants, please send your cover letter, resume, and copy of related certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org