DIGITAL CONTENT DEVELOPER
Ashton Education is a management company located in Vancouver, British Columbia responsible for providing a number of management services, including marketing and communications assistance to its network members.
We are currently seeking a Digital Content Developer to join our Marketing/Communications team. This is a full-time 12 month contract position at our offices in Vancouver, B.C.
- Provide overall print and Digital Marketing content support by helping with the advancement of features and capabilities, staying current with best practices and assisting with the implementation and adoption of the newest technologies and strategies
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our educational programs and courses
- Create monthly newsletters for staff and students
- Research and write blog posts for publication on an ongoing basis
- Create and promote content on social media
- Update website content as needed
- Create scripts for video production
- Conduct interviews with faculty and students for purposes of publication
- Identify gaps in the content of our digital marketing materials and recommend new topics
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Collaborate with team members to ensure that content is accurate, free of errors, relevant and engaging.
Applicants must be located within the Vancouver area and available to work from the AE Offices in Vancouver BC if required.
Education and Qualifications:
- Degree or Certificate in Marketing/Digital Marketing
- 3+ years experience in marketing copywriting
- Outstanding English language skills
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects within given deadlines
Salary Range: $42,000.00 to $45,000.00 per year
Permanent position with extended medical benefits
Commencing as soon as possible